It is with immense pleasure that we announce the return of the highly anticipated NEMOA Fall Virtual Summit on September 12-13, 2023. Mark your calendars, for this virtual gathering promises to be an exceptional event filled with valuable insights, virtual networking opportunities, and inspiring sessions.
What’s even more exciting is that we are offering a special promotion exclusively for brands attending the summit: Buy One Get One Free Registration! This means that for every registration you purchase, you can bring along a colleague or team member at no additional cost.
We are curating a diverse and engaging program that covers a wide range of topics, including the latest trends in e-commerce, digital marketing strategies, customer experience optimization, and much more. Our esteemed speakers will share their invaluable expertise and provide actionable insights that can transform your business.
WHAT MARKETING LEADERS ARE SAYING
Speaking Faculty will be Announced Soon
Thank You To Our Sponsor
2023 SPONSORSHIP OPPORTUNITIES ARE OPEN
A variety of exposure options are available for services and technology providers interested in meeting an engaging with brand marketers. To position your company as a thought leader, consider co-presenting a case study with a client, or leading an intimate roundtable discussion on a topic aligned with your business objectives, or joining one of our interactive panel discussions. NEMOA is a non-intimidating friendly environment where brand marketers feel comfortable opening up and engaging on their challenges, which is the ideal environment to make long-lasting partnerships.
Top Reasons to attend
- Understand the role of direct mail and how to effectively integrate it into your multi-channel marketing approach
- Examine strategies for executing consistent messaging, across all marketing channels, that resonates with your customers
- Assess and evaluate the ROI of direct mail and discuss innovative strategies for bringing down the costs
- Engage with like-minded peers and benchmark how other companies are using direct mail as part of their omnichannel marketing strategy
- Identify easy and cost-effective way to engage the younger generations through social media, text messaging and influencers